- Band of Brothers and The Pacific (Both HBO WWII Miniseries)
- The 1st Season of Lie to Me
- Supernatural Seasons 1-5
- GI: Joe - The Rise of Cobra
- A Serious Man
- Lost in Translation
- Across the Universe
- The Third Man
- American Beauty
- The Graduate
- In The Loop
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- Little Miss Sunshine
So the day I flew home I decided to take one last trip into Shanghai for lunch and a quick cocktail at Hyatt hotel inside the Shanghai World Financial Center Building (The Bottle Opener as us Expats called it.) I got lunch at a Starbucks, from a Chinese girl who spoke English, which was like hearing an angel's voice. I decided to take my last Number 2 in the Hyatt bar's A-MA-Zing toilets which I will be blogging about soon. Don't worry it won't be graphic... It was like crapping on a cloud. Anywho, here are some pictures from that last trip Back to the City...
So the plan for the immediate future is as follows:
- Find a job, doesn't matter what.
- Get my diploma outta hock from Butler University
- Take and hopefully pass the GRE
- Apply to Gradschools and Teach America
- (Contingency Plan) Go back to USTC in China, if and only if there are no jobs to be had in the states.
Here's a China related Demotivational Poster... just for kicks.
Sound like a solid plan?