- Watching football
- Reading comics like Blackest Night and Runaways (please come back from hiatus soon, pleeeease)
- Went and saw Zombieland (excellent + random appearance of Weekend Crush Amber Heard.)
- Watched two Heroes marathons and got back into Heroes
- Finally bought Lost seasons 2-4 (eagerly anticipating Season 5) and bought Fringe Season 1
- Volunteered at a morning 5k/10k in Downtown Indy (pictures below)
- Got a flu shot... but not for that H1N1 (that vaccine is going to be the cause for the zombie apocalypse. Mark my words.)
And most recently I went around taking pictures of the fall foliage for my brother who upon reaching fall in southern California realized that palm trees don't change colors. So here is a slideshow of the post-halloweenie foliage in our neighborhood.
So did I mention I might be going back to China? Shush, I don't want to jinx it.