What's Your Flavor?There is something to be said about people and their choice in underwear. It's safe to say that the undies can define the person who wears them.
I have it from a "reliable source" from the fairer sex who enlightened me to female underwear.
- Briefs (Whitey Tighty's) - These are normally worn by white people, but I used to wear them before I reached the age of reason. They are the easiest to slip on, and offer protection for the twins (triplets in some cases)
- Boxers - Boxers are for those people who like the feel of free balling, but are too afraid to them hang out, for obvious reasons that I shouldn't have to go into (i.e. pubes caught in zipper, or other things) These come in various style, colors and designs, but they offer nothing in the ways of support.
- Boxer-Briefs - As the name suggests, these are an amalgamation of boxers and briefs. They have the length of boxers, but have the protection of the fabric and design of briefs. They offer protection for the twins, while still maintaining a small range of movement.
- Speedos - For those who like to flirt, have the body for these or just like the feel of barely any fabric. These undies are smaller that briefs, and lose most of the protection of the briefs. There is always the chance of hanging brains at any moment. Another thing...sometimes these affect the gooch (the area between the balls and ass.)
I guess the question to ask yourself, is 'What type of underwear do I wear, and how does it make me feel.' I personally wear boxer-briefs for their protection and comfort...I could care less about the style. And whoever said 'It's not whats on the outside, its whats on the inside that counts' wasn't talking about underwear. Underwear shouldn't make the man or the woman for that matter.
- Granny Panties - My reliable source tells me that these larger and cumbersome undergarments are almost a faux pox...they cannot be worn under pants.
- Panties - These could be compared to Men's briefs, as they are the normal wears for females. The are very comfortable for the wearer. On a scale of 1 to 10 they could be considered an 8, 9 depending on the fabric.
- Thongs and G-Strings - Being a guy, I wasn't expecting alot from Thongs in the comfortable department, but apparently they are immensely comfortable. My reliable source says once they are on, you don't realize they are on...and they don't constrict any parts of the female anatomy. Some outfits are a little awkward (example: there are thongs where all of the fabric is tied in the middle of the sacrum by a metal ring.)
So one thing I overlooked in the original... commando. Of course I should have investigated the people of the freeballing persuasion but I decided I didn't want to know who they were... Nothing's changed. I guess comfort and style in underware is just seen through the Browneye of the beholder. (See what I did there)
Interestingly the song I was currently listening to as I wrote the post was Sisqo's The Thong Song... if that isn't the definition of apropos I don't know what is.